About me? A million miles away from being normal, to sum up. Nah! I’m just like you. A person with interesting story, dreams, talents, skills and dark little secrets.
My whole life depends on God’s will.
Born and proud to be a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo)
10 Weird Facts About Kate Bright
- I was a boy in my mom’s ultrasound 20+ years ago. In fact, I was supposed to be named Junmar (combination of Jun & Marieta) with a Jr.
- I love stalking beautiful girls on Social Media (Don’t judge me, I’m straight!). I remember when I was in high school, I cut pictures of pretty girls on a magazine and used it as a cover of my notebook. (Once again, I’m straight!)
- I feel like I want to puke when I sit down after meals. So, in order to avoid that, I stand for about 1-2 hrs every after meals (even on a fine dining)
- While everyone is so fascinated to dogs, still not one of them. I don’t know why, I just don’t like (oops! please don’t bash me. I’m not hurting them anyway) their smells, furs, and barks. Plus the fact that I’m afraid of them.
- When I walk alone, I’m talking to myself. But, of course, I stop when there are people on my way, I don’t want them to think that I’m crazy (though I really am LOL) Seriously, I’m doing that to keep myself entertained.
- I’m not good with directions, I find it complex looking at the map. Good thing, my special someone is really good at it.
- I tend to forget the words that I’m about to say (is that an illness?)
- I’m good at climbing mountains, but, going down is my biggest fear.
- I’m so impatient when it comes to using beauty products. I always want an instant effect that leads me in trying different products or natural remedies.
- I can’t cook. I tried, but I guess kitchen hates me.